Service provided by Unit of Technical Support to the Design and Test of Integrated Circuits.
The IMSE has an automatic Agilent 93000 mixed test system for the production test of devices and integrated circuits. The service offers the use of this equipment
for testing small production series.
The system has the following configuration:
- 80 fully individually configurable digital channels.
- AWG-WGD (High Speed Arbitrary Signal Generator). Maximum output frequency (sinusoidal signal) of 125 MHz @ 500 MSPS and 12-bit resolution.
- AWG-WGE (High Resolution Arbitrary Signal Generator). Maximum output frequency (sinusoidal signal) of 7.5 MHz @ 30 MSPS and 16-bit resolution.
- WDA (High Speed Digitizer). 100MHz @ 41 MSPS bandwidth and 12-bit resolution.
- 8 power supplies with maximum voltage/current of 8V / 8A per channel.
The service offer is complemented by the Thermonix T-2650V temperature forcing system that can be incorporated into the measurement setup for the characterization of circuits at different temperatures in the range between -20 and 200ºC.
|Options||Unit||Public sector||Other clients|
|Test of electronic circuits with ATE||€/day||739.04 €||809.43 €|
Unit of Technical Support to the Design and Test of Integrated Circuits< >